Lift maintenance management
We provide proactive lift maintenance management services to ensure that your lift maintenance contractor delivers a responsive, reliable and effective programme of maintenance on your lift portfolio, resulting in fewer repair bills and reduced downtime. Our approach encompasses:
- An initial analysis of your lift portfolio to identify and understand the reasons for lift breakdowns and other issues.
- Designing a lift maintenance contract that sets a proactive maintenance regime and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the lift contractor against, for example: lift availability, call out rates, responsiveness of the lift contractor and their ability to solve call out issues first time.
- Site inspections to monitor lift maintenance standards and ensure work is high quality and consistent with the terms of the maintenance contract.
- Monitoring call outs and other contractor reports and information to identify problems and ensure they are remedied.
- Reviewing LOLER statutory inspections to ensure requirements and defects are resolved within required time frames.
- Establishing a schedule of prices for works falling outside the scope of the lift maintenance contract.
- Monitoring and controlling specialist suppliers/contractors where used for lift works.
- Regular meetings with the lift maintenance contractor and in-house teams to review progress, plan works, gather feedback and provide guidance on all issues that arise.
Please contact us to discuss how our lift maintenance management service can benefit you.