A proactive approach to lift maintenance management will ensure that your lift contractor delivers a responsive, reliable and effective programme of maintenance on the lifts installed on your site., resulting in fewer repair bills and reduced downtime. Our approach encompasses:
- Analysis of your portfolio to identify and understand the reasons for lift breakdowns and other issues.
- Designing a contract that sets a proactive lift maintenance regime and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure, for example, lift availability, call out rates, responsiveness of the contractor and their ability to solve call out issues first time.
- Site inspections to monitor lift maintenance standards and ensure work is high quality and consistent with the terms of the maintenance contract.
- Monitoring call outs and other contractor reports and information to identify problems and ensure they are remedied.
- Reviewing LOLER statutory inspections to ensure requirements and defects are resolved within required time frames.
- Establishing a schedule of prices for works falling outside the scope of the contract.
- Monitoring and controlling specialist suppliers/contractors where used.
- Regular meetings with the lift maintenance contractor and in-house teams to review progress, plan works, gather feedback and provide guidance on all issues that arise.
Contact us to discuss how our lift maintenance management service can benefit you.